If you are sitting and have the ability to get up, we invite you to stand up now and actively learn about Netwalking®.
Did you know on average we sit 9.3 hours a day and now spend 11 hours a day using electronic media? Why not increase your productivity, build meaningful connections and feel re-energized all at once?
Netwalking is a professional services firm based in Washington, D.C. We provide a mobile workspace for group walking meetings. Our social engagement platform engages the most valuable asset of your company – its people. We help foster interpersonal relationships and enhance well-being, which can ultimately increase performance and improve the quality of your business.
Just by walking side by side, we feel more at ease with one another than as we do sitting or standing opposite to one another.
How it works:
- We create a relationship building experience like no other. It’s a mini adventure enhancing your meeting and event experience.
- We integrate numerous designated breaks along the walk creating a broader sense of community and a safe space for people to meet and exchange ideas.
- Throughout the netwalk, Netwalkers feel more open to communicate with our pairing process because walking helps break down formalities and fosters camaraderie.
- Netwalking helps enhance creativity through exploring new venues and breaking traditional meeting room settings by introducing variety into everyday interactions.
- Inclusivity for all fitness levels and abilities with our leisurely pace and route.
- For additional insight into the benefits of Netwalking, check out the About Us page and handy FAQ for a quick overview.
It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less. — Nathan W. Morris
Be a part of a movement that is quietly spreading through the business world. Design your meetings with people in mind by building Netwalking Programs into your event and workplace.
Testimonials of our happy clients.
“Jessica thought of everything – from the route to the weather to the best way to network while walking. She was easy to work with, always smiling, and made it more fun than we had planned. I highly recommend Jessica to other event organizers.”
“Who knew that something so simple as talking a walk with someone could spark such great and engaging conversations? I think more meetings should incorporate walking to get the oxygen flowing to the brains so great and creative ideas can emerge. It’s healthy, innovative and creative.”
“I met Jess in Sweden on the Smart Living Challenge and she jumped straight in there getting us Netwalking. Jess is great at breaking down the barriers to conversation with her easy relaxed style, she creates an environment to open conversations that can lead where ever you want them to go. Netwalking is great idea that uses the outdoors in a really creative and positive way that can help you personally and professionally.”